We SERVE in response to God’s grace.
We believe that we are saved by grace alone, nourished by Word and Sacrament, and live in relationship to God because of the activity of faith in our lives. That we joyfully love and serve our neighbor because God, first loved and served us.
How do we do this? In an effort to be true to this call we make a commitment to:
- creating space for all of God’s beloved to serve with us.
- live the gospel - offering assistance and support in spiritual and tangible ways,
- invite our neighbor into a mutual relationship of care,
- discern how we can journey with our neighbor,
- pray for eyes which see the needs of the community
On the third Sunday of the month we gather as a whole community to discern a our generosity goal for the month. On the fourth Sunday of the month we complete the service project, living boldly for Christ. Click on link for more information.
A social ministry movement sponsored by Good Shepherd Williston to raise awarness for heatlhy hearts, souls, minds and strengths as we seek to love and honor God, neighbor, and self.
Please click on above link to learn more information
If interested, please click the link above to access the Caring4Classrooms page.